Sunday, January 10, 2010

Symptoms of an Election 10/23/2008

I went to vote yesterday.  Yes, I did my civic duty.  YAY me!  As I waited in line I saw people of all shapes, sizes, colors, and careers.  The most interesting was the lady in front of me sporting a very long mullet.  I couldn't help but giggle.

When I was walking back inside the hospital I saw this bumper sticker on the back of a vehicle in the parking lot:

It reads: "YOUR WALLET: The only place Democrats want to drill."

Just a few things I've seen in this election season.  Everyone!  GO VOTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers