Sunday, January 10, 2010

Coolness Factor FAIL 9/29/2008

I was driving home last Friday.  Yeah, I know, more pictures from the road, but I just love having my Blackberry that can snap interesting stuff.  I love observing life.  Anyway, I was on my way home and saw this:

If you can't tell, that is a new model Ford Mustang with a bike rack and bike.  Yes, a sports car with a bike rack.  Maybe it was my lack of amusement on the drive home, maybe it was my lack of sleep, I'm not sure, but I was so tickled. 

Should the driver get props for biking and improving his health?  Absolutely!

Does putting a bike rack on a Mustang immediately make it uncool?  YUP!

Health factor: 10

Coolness factor: 0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers