Sunday, January 10, 2010

TANISHA 8/15/2008

I want to thank you, Ms. Vanity Plate TANISHA.  You artfully blocked all three lanes of traffic this morning by making a right into the far left lane on a right on red without stopping and looking just so you could gain those extra 4 seconds in line in rush hour.  Do you know how many people you blocked?  I counted, including myself, 17 vehicles.  We were all trying to take Bell Rd. through Antioch and on to our respective destination points, but because you, TANISHA, had to make your right on red into the far left hand lane without looking or stopping, we all had to sit through not one, but TWO light cycles until you deigned to move.  That meant not a one of us could go on to I24 or drive on on Bell Rd. 

 

I am absolutely positive you weren't on your way to the hospital with a life threatening situation.  You know why?  You wouldn't have been on your phone, chatting away, and putting on your lipstick.  And by the way, brown lipstick on brown lipliner is SO 1990s.  And I don't care if you were or weren't late to work.  You made the rest of us late.  I would like to know why you think you are so important to block three lanes of traffic with your late model Hyundai that has a dent in the side from (I'm guessing) another motorist that had enough of your antics. 

 

So, a friendly warning to other motorists, TANISHA has the right of way at all times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers