Sunday, January 10, 2010

School Bus Driver 04-37 8/21/2008

School Bus

You rock, Nashville Metro School Bus Driver 04-37.  I just had to tell you.  Every morning on the way to preschool and work respectively, my daughter and I play "find the school buses."  She LOVES spotting them, pointing them out to me, and watching them as long as she can.  "Look!  A bus!  A bus!" she exclaims when she sees one.  Then she tells me all about how "school agers" (what her preschool calls older children) "ride da bus but I no ride da bus.  I no big enuf yet."  I tell her she will be soon, sooner than I'd like to think about. 

 

I pulled up to a light today and happened to be beside your bus, driver of 04-37.  She pointed and yelled, "Mommy!  A bus!  A bus!"  Your window was open.  You leaned out and waved at her, smiling.  She was SO excited!  Thank you, for making her morning.  She couldn't have been more excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers