Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is It Right? 10/17/2008

I was driving to work yesterday in the drizzling rain.  It was an icky, awful day.  It was the first day it has actually been cold here.  I was on a 2 lane highway where there are plenty of places for police to hide and clock people speeding.  Usually there are none hiding as we are all doing less than the speed limit because of volume back up. 

My question is this:  After we passed by the speed trap the car behind me began flashing their bright lights at the oncoming cars in the universal warning symbol for a speed trap so they could be warned and slow down to avoid a ticket.  Is is right to do this? 

I will not say I haven't done it in the past...  Just...  Is it right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers