Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life Is Good 6/14/2009

The new job keeps me busy.  I'm only on myspace during the weekend it seems.  I have the app on my Blackberry but it can't do blogs yet.  :(

Yesterday we got the boat out on the water to see if the fixing really fixed it.  We were out on the water all day long.  C is pink, but I am BURNT.  I had a blast though.  I went tubin'.  TWICE.  Even I can't believe it.  My arms are so sore from holding on, but I had a blast!  Life is good.  We have good friends (and not just because they happen to have boats or kids our age), a nice home, and a love that I never knew existed. 

I wanted to write a long, drawn out, meaningful blog, but I'm wiped.  Just checking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers