Sunday, January 10, 2010

Is That A Bug? 9/23/2008

I was on my way to work yesterday morning.  Traffic was heavy.  The road was a four lane without a median.  There wasn't exactly a lot of room.  I ad Wylie Rose and David Reid on the radio with 103.3 (LOVE THEM!) and my lil one was in the back alternating between trying to spot another school bus and getting a few more minutes of shut eye.  I gradually became aware of a very annoying buzzing sound around me.  I started looking around, thinking a bug was trapped in the car.  I looked all around, no bug.  I tried to keep on driving, but that stupid noise still kept bothering me.  Finally I looked in my mirror and saw a yellow and black annoying thing, although, not the annoying thing I thought would be making that god awful buzzing sound:

This little guy was so intent on getting ahead he was about to blow his muffler out.  It was about then that we hit the school zone.  He buzzed along behind me until he could finally get ahead and zoomed on, but all I wanted was a fly swatter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers