Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rage Against the Bugs 5/2/2009

I hate you, lice, for making my life a walking nightmare.  I see you little buggers everywhere.  When my head itches, even the slightest, I get cold sweats.  When C scratches her head I want to shave her head.  When I see people on TV touch their heads together I think "CONTAMINATION!"  You cost us $300 in electricity, water, laundry detergent, and dryer sheets.  I don't even want to think about how much the "lice treament" kits cost us.  I'm guessing around $50 all said and done.  PLUS the little combs, etc.  I don't know why you like C's head so much.  I know her hair is thick and beautiful, but GEEZ so are lots of kid's.  And I swear if C doesn't quit playing with the little girl who gave her lice (again) I'm going to have to change her schools.  I can't take another episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers