Sunday, January 10, 2010

Moving On 9/16/2008

14e038f2fe5bea08ff25f69553111005.jpg image by allicadabra

This weekend was awful.  I feel like I'm getting divorced all over again.  My parents refused to allow my little sister to see my daughter and refused to let her bring her into their home.  Then they refused to allow my little sister to see me.  I was trying to still allow them into her life.  I wanted to protect my daughter, not cut her off from her grandparents.  That just went out the window.  My daughter and I are not something to be ashamed of and only to be seen when it is at their convenience.  That is unacceptable to me.  No more.  They have made their choice and now they have to live with it.  I am simply sad it had to be this way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers