Sunday, January 10, 2010

Halloween At Work All Month Long 10/20/2008

October 1st our maintainence department head began placing halloween decorations in the staff elevator.  He has been alternating between three, I snapped two.  All of them talk and move.  It's a neat idea, but a little overkill for the entire month.  Two weeks might have been nice.  He says Christmas will be FUN.  I'm holding my breath...

This one says, "Double double, toil and trouble..." and stirs a pot that smokes.

This guy welcomes us to his mansion and says his master has been waiting for us in a creepy voice.  If he could do laundry I'd take him home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers