Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Never Again 4/12/2009

I was just informed my dad wishes he could take C and raise her.  Most of you know I have made choices he doesn't agree with and fall before last my sister threatened to take her too.  Why?  Because they saw Bill's truck at my apartment.  I.e. they were stalking me.  They told me they drove by to see if he was there.  I had gradually let them back into her life after 3 months of constantly looking over my shoulder wondering if they really were going to take her.  I had an apartment, was paying all my own bills, and my child was loved and cared for.  Still is, incidently.  I was telling Bill's sister today, "Why can't they just love me?" 

Bill just asked me, "How many kids did he raise?"  The answer is NONE.  He was a workaholic and always gone.  He wouldn't even change a diaper or her clothes when he is with her.  WHAT THE FUCK gives him the RIGHT to even THINK about taking my child???  FUCK HIM.  FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK HIM.  He'll never see her again.  EVER. 
HAPPY FUCKING EASTER, BITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers