Wednesday, January 13, 2010

*smacks forehead* 3/13/2009

I think it's pretty safe to assume we all know I love Bill.  My life would not be complete without him.  He is the calm in my storm.  He is the laughter in my eyes.  He makes everyday perfect.  So, with that disclaimer out of the way, I have to share something HIlarious with you.

status.jpg image by allicadabra

Last night he and I were sitting at our computers talking.  He was ragging on me about running to the store and I was ragging back that it was cold and I didn't want to get back out.  We went back and forth for a few minutes and I informed him, "I'm going to quit telling people how wonderful you are."

princecharming.jpg prince charming image by tifelony
His response?  "Oh you don't have to.  I'm pretty sure they know that within a few minutes of meeting me honey."  ROTFL!  I laughed so hard I snorted.  He's so witty and quick.  I just can't get over it sometimes.  We were talking a little later and I told him that I don't think I love him in spite of the fact that he's an arrogant prick.  I think I love him BECAUSE of it.  He said, "Well, that's what endears me to you."  And it's probably true.  He's not a pansy, he doesn't feed my ego when I ask for it.  He truly meets me jab for jab, insult for insult, honest comment for honest comment.  He also breaks out the most knee-weakening things when I least expect it.  Seems honesty IS the best policy.

honesty.jpg honesty image by qtasabuton
And yes, sometimes he's just an asshole, but at least he's an honest asshole.  I think I'd prefer that over a lying charmer anyday.

asshole.jpg Asshole image by Fyrenza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers