Thursday, January 14, 2010

Text of the Day 10/20/2009

She checked her phone at lunch. 

"U still make my heart flutter."

She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.  He had no idea how much she had needed that today.  She told him so.

Vibrations from her phone soon after.  "I may have been distant, but I still need you more than ever."

She sighed.  In those few words, her faith in them renewed, her heart full.  They're busy.  They're stressed, more now than ever before.  But this isn't something to walk away from because it's a little difficult. 

Her phone vibrated again, "One more week on the remodel, and work should be better this nxt couple months  i should be much more loving."

She was taken back to days early in their relationship.   They had become heavily invested fairly quickly.  She was always a worrier and worried then about them.  "Don't you worry about me baby.  I'm pretty invested.  I'll keep up." he told her then. 

So she sighed again, the memory fresh in her mind, picked up her phone, and simply said, "I'm pretty invested.  I'll wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers