Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Plumber's Funny Comments 7/4/2008

Just had to save a quote from last night.  LMFAO!

We're walking into the public bathrooms at WalGreen's and Bills says, "Yeah, we have to go in here because Starbucks is closing their public bathrooms and we can't use them anymore."

walgreens

No, we've never had sex in a starbucks bathroom, nor do I ever intend to. 

Ew

But later he said if I were so inclined, I should call a certain someone and tell her that since Starbucks is closing 600 stores nationwide I should warn her.  "If you ever thought you could get him, now's your chance." 

STARBUCKS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers