Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just don't got it. 12/24/2008

It's Christmas Eve.  The radio is blarring music about Baby Jesus.  Cars have reindeer antlers on them.  (Seriously, they do, it must be a Nashville thing.)  Decorations are everywhere.  But, I just don't have it.  I feel... drained.  It could have something to do with the fact that Christmas began getting pushed on us at Halloween.  There's just something wrong about picking out your pre-schooler's Halloween costume and new wreath for the front door on the same day. 

 

It could be this horrible weather.  We've had icky, rainy, no-sunshiny weather for what seems like weeks here.  It's no wonder people are getting cranky.  I can't believe we haven't started shooting each other, frankly.

 

I know I'm in a funk.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with the weather.  No sunshine = reduced Vitamin C levels.  Never a good thing.  However, lately I just can't shake it.  My friend Q told me she had the solution.  "It's called Jack Daniels and I highly recommend it!"  I might take her up on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers