Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No MSG 1/19/2009

asian food
Saturday I had a kiddo free night.  I was so excited!  I went shopping.  I got my hair did.  I went to eat dinner with a girlfriend at an awesome Asian place.  Bill hates Asian so I rarely get to eat it.  Sunday morning I was dry heaving and sore.  My head hurt so badly it felt like it was going to fall off.  I knew what had happened.  The food I had consumed the night before must have been loaded with MSG. 

Water Heater Closet
Bill had the flu.  He begged me to ride with him to put a water heater in and keep him awake and on the road.  I wasn't much help I'm afraid.  I slept in the truck.  I finally was able to keep down some water and tylenoyl.  After a nap I felt better but still really weak.  My lil one was so good.  After I picked her up from my mom's she played quietly on the bed with me while I napped. 

apple

Today I am finally back on apple juice and fruit.  Yay!  No more crackers!  Any of you have adverse reactions to MSG???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers