Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If You Return To God Please Drop By And See Us 4/24/2009

Ok, I've been a little MIA the past few days. Yesterday I passed out at work. We've figured out it was low carbing with out adding protein. Bump on the head, and a couple other places, but I'm ok. C caught lice at school again from the same little girl she caught it last time. I don't have it, Bill doesn't have it, none of our kids have it, but the center director told me the same other little girl is out too and she and C play together often. I present my thesis tomorrow. It's been a little stressful.

Today I pulled a letter from my dad out of the mailbox, sent my registered mail. I know him pretty well, he does that so he can prove it was received. It said the following:

Quote:


Dad
PO Box %%%
Town, ST 55555

Me
$$$ Street
Town, ST 77777

Dear Me,

We are in receipt of your email reply to your mother, who tells me she replied to you. I have not seen her response, but I am submitting my own, which is brief.

(1) I would never (*)kidnap, (*) brainwash, or (*) otherwise harm DD.

(2) You wish independence from us. Your mother and I agree with each other: You have it. You are on your own.

(3) We also insist that you leave our child alone. We do not want her influenced by you, and just as you have done regarding your own child, we direct that you have no contact with our daughter Little Sister, directly or indirectly. She has a Godly sister and her children to access anytime she feels the need.

Obviously, I cannot wish you well in your chosen life. We are quite concerned for DD's welfare. I hope you are up to nurturing and protecting her.

If you return to God, please drop by and see us.

Love and bye,

Signature

Your dad



I had Bill open and read it first to see if I should even bother. He told me I should read it but it was going to piss me off. I went into the kitchen to fix dinner and cried for about 90 seconds, then our 5 y/o came in, asking if I would like to share the stickers he got at his checkup today for not kicking the shot lady when she gave him 4 shots. Then he asked to fix dinner with me and C came in to help too. It was then that I realized life would go on and I kind of already mourned this seperation last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers