Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tired 7/24/2009

I am so tired of all the infighting among the people claiming to be concerned for souls.  Since I have moved to Nashville I have been watching various message boards and blogs and am shocked at the amount of hate and anger that people of the Lord's church manage to ooze out over the world.  It's positively touchable.  How can they possibly reach people for Jesus if they can't quit fighting about how to do it or what is acceptable to wear while worshipping Him?  (That makes me laugh, as Jesus wore simple dusty garments and sandals.)  This will be short, not so sweet, and to the point.  I'm fed up and on sabattical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers