Friday, January 29, 2010

My dirty little secret...

I'm going to confess a horrible little secret of mine. Some days *whisper voice* I really, really don't want to be a mom. Not that I don't love my daughter. Not that she doesn't light up my life. It's just that some days, when work has been crazy and dinner hasn't even been thawed yet I wish someone else could do everything I need to do, including bathing the kiddo, and I could just... veg. Does anyone else have those days where they just want to disconnect? I guess I should really say I don't want to be a girlfriend or housekeeper either some days. It's pretty much all inclusive. Some days, I just want a Calgon take me away moment. Anybody else get that?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers