Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Contentment 3/10/2009

I heard the door slam and his heavy footfalls head toward the bedroom. He was singing. I love his voice. "Girl I can't buy you a big diamond ring. No house on a hill full of life's finer things. But there is one thing I can do. Baby don't think I can't love you!" He walked in and kissed me. Dinner was on the dresser. There was no room on his desk. It really is like a disaster area. We ate dinner, I bathed the kiddo, and spent some time with her. After bedtime I came back downstairs and smiled at him. I started to hem my trousers and he looked at "junk on the internet". We got in bed, talked, joked, and texted some. Then he rolled over, taking me with him. As I snuggled into his body, I relished the feel of his arms (ok, arm) around me. *sigh* life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers