Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This just in 4/17/2009

I was really surprised at your reaction in the last e-mail.  Your Dad would NOT tell C that he wished that he could raise her.  Your Dad is NOT going to kidnap C or brainwash her against you.  Don't use C as a bargaining chip and put her in the middle.  Don't be bitter against those who love you and truly care about you.

Love,

Mom



What is so laughable is my mom, while she loves her family, is the bitterest woman I know.  She never forgets when someone has wronged her or her family.  And I wasn't trying to use C as a bargaining chip.  I think I stated clearly my intention to keep her in mom's life but not allowing possible communication back to her that could and would undermine her dad and I. 

At this point it's just on to vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers