Sunday, January 10, 2010

I was tagged... 7/11/2008

Here are rules: (according to Kathryn's friend Boo.)

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 other writers to get tagged to list their personal facts.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here we go................

1. Don't take the Blackberry away.

Blackberry

2. I LOVE American History, so much so that my only Saturday in a year that I have kid free, I went to the Hermitage (the home of Andrew Jackson).

andrew jackson

3. I detest wearing white underpants.  They're so boring.

HM011US8

4. I used to say I only liked vanilla and chocolate ice cream, but I recently discovered that's not true.  I can eat cookies and cream right out of the carton.

cookiesandcream.jpg

5.  I may never get married, and I think I'm okay with that...

unmarried

6.  A year later, I still think Bill is the sexiest man on earth.

UpsetbyGlitteronApple.jpg image by allicadabraa

7. A year and a half after realizing it's just me I don't have many more answers, but I am more sure of myself as an adult than I ever have been.  I am growing into myself instead of depending on everyone else.  It's just me and you, kid.

Bible

8. The more I work here, the more I respect my boss.

 

9. When I need a good music fix I jam out to Kenny Chesney - the old stuff.

made by vicki credit optional

10.  If I don't drink coffee in the car on the way into work, I'm useless all day.

coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Happily unmarried for over three years now. Between us we have 5 children. Work full time. Graduated with my bachelor's May 2009. Life is hectic but always interesting. It's worth it. We make it work though. Just another day in paradise...

AddThis

Share |

Blog Archive

Followers